Date(s) - 04/11/2019
10:30 am - 11:30 am
CCCIS Hoppers Crossing Office
106 Heaths Road, Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, 3029
Financial Planning for people with chronic illness
Date ：Monday 4 November 2019
Venue: CCCIS Hoppers Crossing Office, 106 Heaths Road, Hoppers Crossing, Vic 3029
Guest Speaker: Andy Low, Financial Planner
Languages: Mandarin and Cantonese
1) How to apply Centrelink? Are you eligible to apply?
2) What should I do with my super? What are the tax and Centrelink implications?
3) Estate planning implications for your beneficiaries – tax, Centrelink etc.
4) How do I plan for my future and my family financial future
For registration, please contact CCCIS office on
(03) 8373 4828 / (03) 8714 7197 or Email：email@example.com
Office Hour: 9:30am – 5:30pm